The floor dolly can works in studio as well as outdoor.
- The dolly moves along hexagonal rails mounted on a track made with a 4mm aluminum metal sheet.
- The total height of the track is 30 mm.
- Dolly and cables do a total width of 500mm.
- It works with two motors (no traction belt) and 8 wheels, 4 of which are wheels-drive.
- Noiseless due to a special reversible worm gearbox and the absence of mechanical parts in a box that amplify the noise.
- Magnetic end position sensors and mechanical shock absorber at the end run.
- Deceleration ramps are programmable.
- Position memorization and sequencing using Tecnopoint’s software “NETBOX” , Ubuntu based, easy to use and cost effective system for the management of broadcast camera movement devices.